Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Interview

Click here for an interview I did about Red Ted and the Lost things and about drawing.

PS.
I'll deal with this dodgy expanding code at some point (that says see more even if there's nothing to see), but not now...

PPS.
I've got three full sketchbooks (and more) of drawings here that I can't post any of due to broken internet and lack of time. They're almost all mad anatomy drawings that I've done in any spare moments over the last week and probably not of much interest to anyone but me. Maybe I'll put highlights up some day. Or maybe I'll move along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually, unless i'm mistaken (you know it's possible), I dont have insect pictures of yours; what i do have are two large, pencil portraits of your junior school class-mates; they've gone rather brown so I keep them in a folder, but I look at them every now and then and wonder;
btw we're just back from Gordon Strachan's funeral; it was, as I'm sure you can imagine, quite an experience ...

p

Joel Stewart said...

Oh yeah, I remember at least one of those, which is of Daniel Lowndes-Smith I believe.

But there is a beetle either at yours or Gilla's, and now I think of it some kind of hawk? And I think both are older than the portraits. Also Cathy has the Shore-crab drawing.

I'm sorry about Gordon. I'll try to give you a ring maybe this evening. I'm away at the tv studio as always, but...